2018Exhibition & Living Space
The Exhibition & living space of TheWebConf 2018 will be the place to be.
- Sponsors and stakeholders of the international Web ecosystem present booths in this space. It will be the opportunity to meet representatives of these companies and institutions, to discover new projects partners, to identify future employees among The Web Conference attendees, to advertise know-how and services.
- Accepted posters and demos will be present from Wednesday to Friday; you will be able to meet their authors during the breaks.
- Coffee breaks and lunch desserts will be served in this area, lounge areas will be disseminated. The Web Conference attendees will then be able to take profit of this area at each break.
- The Digital Summ’R village will be an additional networking space to meet the bright companies from the digital industry of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
- On Thursday afternoon, a part of this area will be dedicated to the Job Fair. It will be the opportunity for companies or universities to meet job candidates in short meetings. After 4PM on that day, some local students and other IT professionals of the region will also take part of the Job Fair.
More information are available :
Exhibition & living space Chairs:
- Maud Charaf, (Digital League, France)
- Christophe Gravier, (University of Lyon, France)
- Frédérique Laforest, (University of Lyon, France)
- Julien Subercaze, (University of Lyon, France)
Contact: exhibitionchairs (at) www2018.thewebconf.org