The Web Conference is happy to announce the first edition of its Job fair.
The job fair is a brilliant way to bring together job candidates with open positions in both industry and academia, increasing the chances of finding the perfect job to advance your career or find your ideal future employee. If you are an organisation that wants to advertise positions or if you are looking for career opportunities don’t miss your chance to participate!
- what : speed meetings for recruiters to identify potential future employees and for candidates to find jobs
- where : on the exhibition area of The Web Conference
- when : Thursday April 26th, 2pm-6pm
- who : all companies coming to The Web Conference can come to offer jobs. All participants in The Web Conference can be job candidates. The second part of the afternoon will also include students and regional IT professionals who do not participate in The Web Conference.
- Carla is a student or a regional IT professional, she does not attend The Web Conference, but would like to participate in the job fair:
Before April 15, Carla must register online to the job fair.
Carla can participate in the second part of the afternoon only, starting 4pm.
At entrance of the exhibition area, Carla must show her student card or ID with the proof of online registration; Carla will get access to the job fair (and expo are) only.
During the job fair, Carla can read companies and jobs descriptions on boards at the entrance of the job fair. Carla goes to each identified table to have a short meeting, she can present herself and get more information on the selected jobs.