forExhibition & living space
The Exhibition & living space of TheWebConf 2018 will be a place with value-added services. All stakeholders of the Web ecosystem are welcome to present a booth in this space. Value-added services include software and logistic facilities for meetings of many kinds, to discover new projects partners, to identify future employees among The Web Conference attendees, to advertise know-how and services. More information are available in our partnership booklet (Version 2 – October 18th 2017).
Exhibition & living space Chairs:
- Maud Charaf (Digital League, France)
- Christophe Gravier (Université de Lyon, France)
- Frédérique Laforest (University of Lyon, France)
- Julien Subercaze (University of Lyon, France)
Contact: exhibitionchairs (at) www2018.thewebconf.org
- Exhibition & living space : 23 – 27 April 2018
The copyright note on main CFP page doesn’t apply to the Exhibition & living space.
Exhibition provisional layout